Saturday, August 05, 2006

Books this Summer

I've read quite a few books in the last few months. Here's a list of what I can remember anyway (including children's chapter books that I've read with my children).

Treasures of the Snow
Leap of Faith
Where the Heart Is
Homer Price
Fame
Forgiven
Reunion
The Debt
The Note
House
The Martyr's song
Redwall
Heart of a Lion
No Woman So Fair
School Days

I liked most of them...but I didn't care for House or The Martyr's Song and probably wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to read Redwall Because I just finished the first book.

Tracy said...

I have lost my Narnia books somewhere along the way. :o(

Priscilla said...

I've read most of the narnia books. I started getting tired of them...so never read the last one. As for non Narnia...I haven't read much. I got part way through The Screwtape Letters. I'd like to try it again sometime. What would you suggest, Jon?

Priscilla said...

I will definitely check those out. I wonder if any of them are in the church library.