Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thursday thirteen


Thirteen Things about Priscilla



1. I love reading children's books.

2. I hate wearing nail polish.

3. I love coffee.

4. I've never been out west.

5. I'm decended from two different people on the Mayflower.

6. I wish someone would come in and decorate my house for me.

7. I don't care for sewing.

8. I could spend hours in Michael's.

9. I love antique stores.

10. I've parasailed.

11. I would love to go on a mission trip to a 3rd world country.

12. I'm right handed.

13. I don't wear perfume because my husband is allergic to it.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

1 comment:

Norma said...

What lucky children if you love to read children's books (to them I hope). A mission to a 3rd World Country is a wonderful goal and prayer focus.

Stop by and have some popcorn at my TT.