Friday, January 20, 2006

A day in the life...


It was not a very productive day. I had my eyes dialated for a good share of the morning so that made me useless. So I watched the second half of the movie, Oliver Twist. Once I was down...it was hard to get motivated to do much of anything. I'm not always this lazy.
Tonight I my husband and I are going out to dinner with my 2 sisters and their husbands. We do this in place of Christmas presents. I know it'll be fun and I look forward to it. Just hope my babysitter shows up when he said he would!
I'm annoyed with myself because I forgot to go visit Laura and her baby at the hospital! How could I have done such a thing?
I should go heat up dinner for my children and babysitter. Good news is-the babysitter is here!

1 comment:

Norma said...

This is really lovely. You are a fabulous artist. I'll keep checking back. I see so many fine artists with blogs I think I should start a new category for my links.