Sunday, January 22, 2006

Allen


My son is so cute. He saw the picture I put on of his father yesterday and wanted me to put his picture from the 5k up too. Here it is. My husband and son ran in a 5k this past summer to help raise money for a cancer research center. I walked it. Ok...I'm a wimp I admit...but I helped raise the same amount of money, so there! Allen wants me to put 15 things about him on this.
1. Allen is going to be 11 on March 8.
2. Allen likes sports...particularly soccer.
3. He likes to read. He just finished The Hobbit and plans to read The Fellowship of the Rings trilogy next.
4. He still likes snuggling with his mom sometimes.
5. His teachers have told me they really appreciate his sense of humor in class.
6. Allen is a very good student.
7. Allen made profession of faith two summers ago and was baptized.
8. He says he wants to be a computer animator when he grows up.
9. He really enjoys reading Calvin and Hobbes and has a few of the books.
10. His favorite food: noodles with melted butter and sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
11. Favorite movie: Probably a toss between Star Wars and Chronicles of Narnia.
12. Best friends: Michael, Rylan, Jordan, Sam, Jonathon
13. Enjoys hiking with his family.
14. Took saxaphone lessons but didn't care for it.
15. Is in 5th grade.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Thank you for loving on me. It means a lot. I like the idea that I may not be the only one who is, or has, felt like that in a new place.
You have a beautiful family.

taryn said...

Sounds like Allen is a great guy... and pretty fun, too! Cute.

Martha said...

I love the waving hands!