Thursday, January 12, 2006

Thirteen Things about PRISCILLA
1. I love reading
2. I am the 4th out of 5 children
3. I love Jesus
4. I struggle with depression
5. I can play the piano.
6. I think square dancing is fun.
7. I love coffee icecream mixed with chocolate.
8. I had a recipe published in the magazine called Country Extra.
9. I once worked at a camp in the Adirondack Mountains as a cook.
10. My maiden name is a Jewish/Russian name.
11. I studied to be a high school math teacher in college-what a joke!
12. I made a queen sized quilt once.
13. I'm a night owl.




2 comments:

taryn said...

I agree with numbers 3, 5, 6, 7, and 13! I love the Thursday 13, that's a good idea!

I saw your previous post- looks like your bible study is great!

Unknown said...

lol I'm a night owl too :p I could stay up all night doing housework if I didn't have to get up in the morning :| ;)