Thursday, January 26, 2006

It's the Thursday Thirteen!


Thirteen things about me!

1. I usually drive the speed limit.
2. I am very right brained.
3. I am sometimes absent minded and forgetful...this drives my husband nuts!
4. I'm a prettty good cook.
5. I struggle with organization.
6. I love Mexican food.
7. I did not gain much weight during my pregnancies.
8. I can talk on the phone, cook dinner, do laundry, pack my daughter's swimming bag, help my son with his homework, let the dog out or in, and spot clean the kitchen all at the same time.
9. I'm somewhat introverted.
10. I clean one house every other week and get paid for it.
11. I once worked at JC Penney.
12. I wish I lived in a house that was finished.
13. I enjoy nature documentaries.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Wow, I am impressed! You sound like you could be related to Wonder Woman. Any chance?

Priscilla said...

If I was related to Wonder Woman...my house would be neat, organized and tastefully decorated.