Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Resolutions

Well it was back to school for the kids today. They had difficulty getting up because their schedules are all out of wack now and they are used to sleeping in. I'm sure they'll get into the routine soon enough. As much as I love my children, it was nice to actually do some house work and have it stay done for a good chunk of the day. There is something gratifying in that.

I've been thinking of New Year's resolutions. Here are some of mine.
-Become a much more accomplished artist than I am...practicing a bit each day.
-To get my business officially off the ground and really running.
-Spend time in God's word every day.
-Get my house and schedule more organized.
-Get rid of a lot of clutter...both in my home and the spiritual clutter in my heart.
-Be a better friend to the women in my small group.

These are NOT written in order of importance...rather in the order that they came to my mind as I listed them.

Right now...I must get off the computer to work on my Community Bible Study and next...I will sketch in my book.

No comments: