Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Talking Shop


I've been painting for 5 hours today and it's time to stop. I am very intimidated by this project. I am just worried that my client won't be happy with it. Particularly with the flowers. She never told me what kind of flowers she wanted on it...just "muted pinks and yellows" and "no geraniums." Whatever!

I think I've completely killed my liner brush. It is now so worn out that it is forked...which ironically is perfect for cat fur! Anyway...I just want this project to be done and check in hand!!! My new motivation to get it done is getting to start a mural in the bedroom of an 8 year old girl. It sounds like a fun and light project! I need something to boost my confidence right now!!

The above is a picture of the wall of a bedroom I did last summer for a teen. Electric guitars floating in clouds.

I look so forward to this upcoming project! Would it be selfish to ask you to pray that my client loves my painting?

4 comments:

Shelly said...

What an AWESOME mural!!!

And no, I don't think it would be selfish at all. God WANTS to prosper us and He to give us FAVOR. :) So speaking those things over our lives is good and right.

Shelly said...

BTW, I wanted to add - that her liking your painting will also bless HER. Before shooting either wedding I constantly prayed that God would BLESS each couple with my photos. If they were blessed, then I determined that I would be content.

Rachel said...

I will pray that for you. I want you to know that I thought it was beautiful when I saw it the other day. The guitar mural is awesome! You are such a talented artist!

Ruth said...

Wow - you are so talented Priscilla.