Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My Personality


Oh I just get a kick out of old photographs. This one is of my great grandparents-Joseph and Matilda Shafer. He was 20 years older than her and they had 11 children. I know that sounds a little sick....but that is the way it was. He was born in 1862 and she was born in 1882. He looks so much like my father that it makes me smile.

This brings me around to today's topic. My personality. I spent a fair amount of time tonight taking a personality inventory...which I have taken before. I always find them fascinating. It turns out that I am a ISFJ through and through! Just can't get around it. I have some things in common with ISFP...but overall...ISFJ wins!

I wonder what personality types Joe and Tilly had? Was anything passed down to me? I suppose so! I wish I had pictures of the other great grandparents!

Anyway...which personality type are you? You can read up on it at
http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html
Have fun! Let me know your results!

1 comment:

Martha said...

I think I am a golden retriever, loyal and true. Don't laugh, I wouldn't make this up.