Thursday, March 02, 2006

Chocolate is My Friend


Well...I'm having a pitty party today because I am lonely. I have called several friends to see if anyone wanted to have coffee or lunch. No one is home. Martha is home, but she lives too far away. I went to Jamie's work place to see if he might like to go out for lunch. He wasn't opposed to the idea...but felt like he shouldn't leave the office because he was the only one available to answer the phone.

I came home and noticed my neighbor's car in her driveway. Went inside and called her, but there was no answer.

So...I came inside, made myself lunch and ate by myself in front of my virtual friends on the computer. The funny thing is, none of them seemed to be home either. And so I did the next best thing....I went into the kitchen and cut myself a very large fudgy brownie. I ate it and felt a strange fullfillment. I knew then that I must find a picture of chocolate and put it on my blogspot.

To anyone out there who can sympathize with my plight...eat a piece of chocolate.

9 comments:

Martha said...

Chocolate is a nice friend when one is lonely. I also like a nice cup of French vanilla cappucino but there is nothiing like a friend (or sister) to share it with...

taryn said...

HA! I LOVE that. I literally laughed out loud when I read the title and saw the picture- I LOVE CHOCOLATE! So much. It is MY friend, too!

Priscilla said...

Wow, Taryn. I was just reading my sister's comment and I replied to it...and up came your comment! I had to redo my comment so it would make more sense. I'm glad you enjoyed the chocolate.

Martha, It is true that there is nothing like someone to share it with...which is why you should move much closer to me.

Rachel said...

You are so funny! I wish I had the day off. I would have loved to come and visit with you. Maybe we could have browsed at the antique store again. Oh well, I'm glad chocolate was there for you.

Rachel said...

wow, look at the times on these. We're all blogging at the same time!

Priscilla said...

Actually, Rachel...I have been in an antiquing mood!

Martha said...

Me too, me too! Please don't forget me!

taryn said...

Hey I just saw your personality post, so I need to comment on that. I LOVE personality. I also have used the site that you posted as a great source of information! I have posted about personality multiple times. I am an ENFP, every time I take the test, that is what I come up to be! I like how that site gives you the "personal growth" section and a great summary of each type!

fashion freak said...

yum yum.