Thursday, February 23, 2006

Just Amusing Myself

I worked all day and got home around 3:30. Managed to take a quick shower. Dinner was put into the crock pot this morning before I left. I have decided that I worked enough today so I turned on the computer at 4:00 to entertain myself. I want to publickly thank all those out there who write very entertaining blogs. Some of you of whom I have left comments are probably wondering why I don't get a life of my own. This is my life? Peering into the lives or blogs of others? I put the comic because some of you probably think I'm a desperate housewife looking for friends!

Anyway...thank you for making me laugh out loud to the following people who come to mind:
Martha, Rachel, Beth, Ben, Hannah, Marla, Greg, Laura, Luke, Andrew, Kurt, Taryn, Natalie, David, Christine, my nephew Jim, "messy Christian",...oh I can't think of all your names! But anyway...even though I don't know most of you personally, you really are appreciated! And come to think of it, all the people I mentioned here are sisters and brothers in Christ! It's amazing! I have this huge family around the world! Isn't heaven going to be fun?! We are all just going to be laughing and having such a wonderful time! Real Joy! The people I mentioned here are from all over the place-New York, Illinois, Vancouver Island in Canada, Massachusettes, Asia...and I don't even know where else!

I've got the coolest family! Any of you who read this...even if you don't find your name...feel free to check in anytime! I'll leave the light on for ya!

2 comments:

taryn said...

Aw, I made the list! Yes, it is encouraging to think we are all related as brothers and sisters in Christ. I must say that I love reading your blog, as well. The fact that you are in a totally different time of life than me is very refreshing!

Bethany said...

I love the comic! Perhaps I should venture out into the blogging world and meet some brothers and sisters as well.