Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Busy busy busy and yet nothing to blog about!



Well....it is time for me to blog something new. That last picture made me feel like I should lose perhaps 10 pounds...maybe a little more. It's hard to find a picture I like of myself. That's why I should stick to pictures of my kids or my dog. They always look good.

It's been busy here. Tonight, Jamie and I had to play shuffle kids and activities. I took Audra to swimming, dropped her off, took Alicia to the elementary school art show and in the mean time, Jamie took Allen to his soccer practice. Now everyone is home, homework is completed, showers are being taken and kids are going to bed. I was thinking maybe Jamie and I would sit together and talk. The night is young...it could still happen.

Oh I hate blogging tojust blog something...but I can't think of anything interesting! But my dog is cute isn't he?

5 comments:

Priscilla said...

Jon, why can't I get on your blog? Have you decided to block it from public view?

Is anyone else having this trouble...or is my computer just a pain in the butt?

Rachel said...

I can't get on it either. When I try, my computer says it no longer exists.
You do have a very cute dog by the way.

Martha said...

Every picture of me reminds me that I have gained a few pounds that I need to shake off, but for some strange and unknown reason, I don't mind the one of Mom and I.

"Shuffle the Kids", huh? Well, at least that sounds more humane than throwing them up in the air and then trying to round them up. Ha, I'm usually playing "Round Up" at church every Sunday.

And yes, you're dog is cute.

And yes, Jon seems to have vanished...

Martha said...

And yes, I should have spelled that "your" dog.

Priscilla said...

yes, I do remember you. I wondered what ever had happened to you. How's your cat?