Saturday, April 15, 2006

Nice Kitty

Here are 20 arbitrary statements about me.

  1. As a child, I loved my cat Jodo. (or is that orange kitty? Martha, help me out here.)
  2. I have a red mark on the palm of my right hand and it's been there as long as I can remember.
  3. I shouldn't read romance novels.
  4. I started wearing glasses in third grade.
  5. I accepted Christ as my savior when I was 14.
  6. God rocked my world when I was 19...almost 20.
  7. I recommitted my life to Christ when I was 21. This time Christ was Lord of my life...not just my savior(there really is a difference)
  8. While I was pregnant...I often suffered from insomnia.
  9. I love mexican food!
  10. I don't drink alcohol...at all.
  11. My shoe size is 8 1/2.
  12. I'm 5'6" tall.
  13. I've hardly done any traveling at all.
  14. I can draw quite well.
  15. During my pregnancies, I never suffered from morning sickness.
  16. Sometimes one of my toes on my right foot comes out of joint and it is very painful!
  17. When I was in elementary school, my best friend's name was Birgit.
  18. I'm a core leader for Community Bible Study.
  19. I hate using lead pencils.
  20. Sometimes I write incredibly boring blogs.

9 comments:

Shelly said...

I can write incredibly boring blogs too! That's why I'm not so good at keeping up with it!! Do you think everyone thinks their own blogs are boring??? Or is it just us???

Shelly said...

By the way - I don't think your blog is boring!!! I've enjoyed reading your posts. Castles in the wind was GREAT! :) And also your Front Porch post. I LOVE MY FRONT PORCH!!!!! I sit on it as often as time and weather permits. And I especially enjoy it when friends and family sit with me.

Shelly said...

I just noticed your poor kitty!!! I can't believe I missed that the first time around. (Okay, now I'm really done commenting.)

Priscilla said...

Hey! I was about 2...or maybe not quite and I wanted to hold him!

Martha said...

I think that cat is Jodo but I can't tell you for certain. The timing seems right though. And hey, your "alot About Nothing" blog was an inspiration to me. This is a connection and we aren't being graded for content!

Rachel said...

I just wanted to say, I also enjoy reading your blogs. I am still waiting for a boring one. If you want to see boring, check out my blog site. Now that's boring!

Priscilla said...

Ummm, Rachel...you might try writing something.

Martha said...

But she (Julia) can play the piano by ear! Hey so can you, right Priscilla?

Anonymous said...

Mom! Why did you do that to the poor cat? How would you like to be hanging up sidedown by your tail?