Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Life is Good!

I am getting bored with my own blog...so I thought I'd better get busy and put up a new post. Today is an absolutely beautiful day. I also was thrilled to be treated for lunch by my friend Cathy. She was the friend I built the castle for. I had told her that I was not interested in earning any money on it. Last night she called and said, "How about I take you out to lunch?" So we had a nice lunch at a littel deli called Pepper's. I had a wonderful wrap with guacamole, tomato, turkey, lettuce...and I don't know what all else. It was very tasty. We had nice and meaningful conversation. It's wonderful to have good friends.

I got home and worked on filling in the pits and cracks on the blanket chest I am going to paint and hopefully sell. In 2 hours it should be ready for me to paint and put primer on.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Hurray for guacamole! It makes the tastiest sandwiches. It's always nice to go out to lunch with a friend.