Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Growing Up


Another of my son's photographs.

He's growing up! Next year will be middle school. Tonight he got to visit the middle school youth group and tomorrow his class goes to the Middle School here in town for a visit and tour of the building. I've been letting him ride his bike to and from school now because he hates taking the bus. I think he's quite pleased that he is gaining independence.

So what does this have to do with the picture? Nothing. I just liked it.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Isn't it strange to have a child in middle school? I'll have 2 at Spry next year, and it doesn't seem like all that long ago that I was there. It's funny when I go there for concerts or meetings, it brings back lots of memories.

Priscilla said...

Hey! I just posted this blog and you commented already! Amazing!

Shelly said...

It is scarey how fast our children grow up! I have a 17 year old - YIKES!! It really makes one feel old.

Martha said...

Hmmm... and then they start doing things like getting married!

Shelly said...

And having children. I can't wait to start calling you grandma!!

Martha said...

I think the name "Grandma" is like a badge of honor!

Chris said...

I think your son might be a photographer one day, his pictures are good!

Priscilla said...

I'll tell him you said so.

Bethany said...

Not yet Mom!!!