Wednesday, May 08, 2013

A Brand New Day

Today was a brand new day with a brand new Mrs. R! (Okay...not entirely brand new...but much better)  Her attitude toward me did an about face.  She spoke to me kindly and respectfully. The entire atmosphere of the library was much better. Maybe what I said to her yesterday made the difference. Tomorrow Mrs. R does not come in...which will make the day very challenging.  My overall appreciation of her should grow by leaps and bounds when I am on my own...juggling all aspects of the library. All alone in the library.

The last class of the day was very challenging today.  They are a difficult class and need a very firm hand.  I am going to have to absolutely take complete control of this class in order to work with them.  I have been told that tomorrow's last class is just as challenging as this one. If you would say a prayer for me, I would appreciate it.

I am actually too tired to write a very interesting post...going to bed!


1 comment:

Martha said...

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. You are dong a good job.