Friday, August 01, 2008

Shiela and Mukles' Garden

We went down and visited Jamie's cousin and her family. She and her husband are hobby gardners. The place is beautiful.

They live close to Taughannock Falls State Park and are blessed to have their own little rocky stream running through their yard.
The picture here is NOT a cement slab. This is natural bedrock that is found here in the Finger Lakes Region. There are many waterfalls in this area. Tomorrow, I will post some.



I think it would be wonderful to have a beautiful garden in my yard. Unfortunately I seem to kill plants. Is there hope for me?

Here is one of my own beautfiul flowers walking on the foot bridge that Mukles built.

3 comments:

Martha said...

Oh, I need some flowers like those at the top, purple coneflower-like things. (I'm very technical when it comes to flowers...) I would love to take a ride down to Taughannock Falls sometime. Maybe this fall.

Gudl said...

Indeed, very beautiful. Everything.

Wanda said...

Oh this is so lovely too, but I must agree that flower walking on the bridge is a keeper!