- I talk in strange voices to my dog.
- I make up silly rhymes and songs and sing them to my kids.
- I sometimes set a timer while I clean the house to make it more fun. (kind of like a game)
- Grocery shopping gives me anxiety.
- I play strange games with my dog that only he and I understand. (I inherited this trait from my father)
- Pistachios make my mouth and throat itch...so I never eat them.
- I hate having peanut butter in my ice cream.
This is a rather dull list. It is the sort of thing that I will lay awake in bed thinking about and will come up with many more that are far better and much more amusing. Ones that will make me laugh out loud and cause my husband to really wonder about me. And in the morning I will not be able to recall a single one!