Monday, October 30, 2006

ABC check DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!! And other things


Hi!!!!!! This is Priscilla's son al again.(yes I have permission) while posting blog entrees I've used ABC spell check but it's really frustrating because it says common words don't exist.(It wants to change Priscilla to priceless) As for my mom her arm stopped hurting but she's not using the computer because she wants to prevent it from hurting again by using less computer. She often says that the computer is addicting and I have to agree. So that's why she's not answering question as often. Tomorrow's Halloween and no I'm not going tricker treating. I not sure what the point of this Halloween is. Luckily I'm going bowling with friends that feel the same is me. I can't find a way to end so I'll end it like this.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Steven and Michael will be home making and frosting cut outs tomorrow night. They have never gone trick or treating, but did get some candy from a few trunks at church last year. They have been to harvest parties, but are just getting too big for that now. We'll stay home and pop popcorn and frost cookies, and maybe watch a short movie or Little House eisode. Bowling with friends sounds like fun!

Martha said...

We're going to do the Harvest Party thing at church. Ben and Hannah would be so disappointed if they didn't get a bag of candy ;) We have never done the trick or treat thing either.

Anonymous said...

I want candy, too!

Rachel said...

Don't worry Michael, you'll get some candy.