Saturday, February 28, 2015

Beautiful Sunny and "Warm" Day

It was a beautiful day today. It was warm! About 23°F or so! The sun was shining vibrantly. I went cross country skiing with my friend Gretchen. Just what I needed to help boost those serotonin levels. If I was as fabulous as my sister Martha is...I'd have all sorts of beautiful pictures to show you....but I don't. You will just have to use your imagination then!

Picture two ladies (both of us librarians, does this help with the image? ...just kidding)...skiing through the woods and sometimes out again...with two dogs (beagle mix, german shorthair pointer). One dog happy and excited about the whole thing...mr energy, german shorthair pointer and the other...older, slower, fatter...but pretty happy just the same, beagle mix.

I had a great time...I'm not sure why I haven't done this more often.

3 comments:

Martha said...

Funny how "warm" is relative to whatever kind of whether we've been having previous.

Priscilla said...

Yeah. Actually Gretchen and I were sweating by the end of the whole thing!

Carina Spring said...

Haha - So true about the temperature being relative! Lovely post, Priscilla! Isn't it funny that sometimes, when we actually do an activity, we realize how much we enjoy it! Then we wonder why we don't do it more often! Inspiring... I want to go for a walk now! :-) Take care!