Saturday, August 08, 2009

Bad blogger!!!


Well....I've been bad about blogging, but I have an excuse. I took a grad class this summer. I just finished it Thursday night! So I have 6 more credits towards my MLS than I did in May. In the fall I will take 2 classes...and then I do my final internship in the Spring. I can get a job after that. So...a year from now I could be anticipating a new job at a school in September.
In the meantime...I have 3 weeks to relax before classes begin again. In a couple of weeks, we have a family vacation. Part of that will be spent traveling to NJ to visit relatives (a family birthday party we are showing up at). We are trying to decide what else to do on a limited budget. Jamie wants to go to NH to visit some places they always went to when he was a kid. We'll see.....

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations!

Martha said...

Hey, is that Sonnenberg Gardens? I want to go back in the fall and see the gardens then.

Priscilla said...

That is the wall on the outside of the garden. The vantage point I see it most often from.

Martha said...

It's pretty.

Kim said...

You are not a bad blogger. I don't even remember what mine looks like! Wow, it seems that you just started school and now you are on the home stretch! Have a fun few weeks off!

kristina said...

I haven't been blogging much either. I miss you guys. I am glad school is going well for you.