Sunday, April 01, 2018

Evidence of Spring

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day with blue skies. It got to be about 55°F out. Even so, I was feeling miserable. I woke up with a headache and little energy. I was sloughing along with coffee and a slow start to the day. I finally forced myself to go outside for a walk. I didn’t want to...but made myself. I’m so glad I did!

I decided to make it an “Evidence of Spring” walk. It is still very brown here in upstate NY...bare looking trees and a bit of snow still on the ground, but spring is on the way. I saw evidence and I took pictures. (Make sure to click on each picture so you can see it better.)








He has risen!

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Beautiful. We got a blizzard for Easter, so today (April 2) dawned with sparkling sunshine on iced tree branches and dazzling new fallen snow. Also beautiful, but perhaps not quite as uplifting. Ah well. Spring will get here when it gets here.

joeks said...

Maybe, maybe, maybe we're finally past freezing temperatures for the season!