Sunday, September 05, 2010

Changes...

I just found this picture on my computer. It was in a folder marked "photos by Allen." I think he did a good job. I loved our trip to New Hampshire last year. This was taken from a mountain top less than a week before Dad went into the hospital and our lives were changed forever. I really miss my father very much.

This week school starts for the kids. Audra is looking forward to it. Alicia will be going to a new school and is a little apprehensive. Allen has been very busy with the cross country team already. Next week, I start my first library practicum at a primary school in Geneva.

7 comments:

Heather said...

I love the picture, Priscilla!! Allen did a very good job. I hope your first library practicum goes great! Are you nervous or just looking forward to it? You have worked so hard and not you get to put it into practice:-)

junglemama said...

Nice pic Allen!

Wanda said...

That's a wonderful shot. I love finding a picture in my computer I have forgotten.

The colors and textures in this one is great!

Rachel said...

Great shot!

Martha said...

Changes here too... Some I am looking forward to, others leave me feeling apprehensive like Alicia.

Katya said...

It seems impossible it's "that" time of the year again! We couldn't believe FLCC began in August (well, the end) but the kids are "in the swing" once again. Life is such an ever-changing process, isn't it?

suzanne cabrera said...

Gorgeous photo! Wishing you the best in this busy time!