Monday, November 05, 2007

What's up?

You are all right. I haven't been blogging lately. I just really haven't been in the mood. I don't know why.

An update on me. I am seriously considerring going to grad school. I'm looking into online programs for Library Science that will certify me to be a school librarian. I just feel like I need a change. I need to do something to fill my empty days. I used to be quite content staying home with my babies, but now they are all in school. I have too much free time. At one time, I studied to be a secondary math teacher. I never did that and I can't see myself teaching math, but being in the school system still does appeal to me in a lot of ways. I'm really excited by the idea. I just have to figure out what, where and when. (and how to pay for it)

12 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I will pray for you that you will know what you should do!

Gudl said...

Thanks for posting! I missed you!
That would be great if you went back to school. If this is in God's plan for you, He will make the way!!
All the best to you.

T said...

I totally think that is the best Idea! and being in the school system is something that is needed now adays. I will pray that the money comes up somewhere.
;)

Martha said...

It sounds like a plan to me.

I'm with Gudl, I missed you too.

Kim said...

I missed you too. Your plan sounds great. Keep us updated on what you learn.

I would love to work in a library too. Just to be surrounded by books all day sounds great. And you get to help people too.

Priscilla said...

Thanks for all of your support. It feels a bit overwhelming right now to sort through exactly what I need to do to accomplish this.

joeks said...

It sounds like you have a goal worth pursuing. You have my prayers for God's guidance too.

Priscilla said...

Thanks. I will definitely need them...especially after reading forms from the NY state teacher recertification requirements. Now I'm wondering if I'm smart enough to go to graduate school when I can't even understand these!

judi/Gmj said...

Pfftt! You be smart. Checked in to scholarships yet? Miss Clairol use to have a good one. I mean for older than 20 somethings. I went back to school late and graduated when I was 47! Much easier than when I was in my late twenties. Good luck.

Shelly said...

Wow! How exciting!!!! And I can understand feeling overwhelmed to!!

Wanda said...

Yes, I missed your posting too. How exciting. I hope it works out for you to work for a school system in the Library. Two of my grandsons practically live in the Library...they love books and reading.

Heather said...

I missed you, too. That is very exciting thinking about going to grad school and making a big change. I think working in the school system would be wonderful so your holidays and time off would be the same as your kids. Great idea!