Thursday, December 15, 2005

Freezing Rain

Scilly's Spot

Tonight everything was cancelled due to freezing rain. My daughter was very ticked off that her swim practice was cancelled as she is on a swim team. I tried to assure her that it was not my fault and I had not caused this problem. She eventually cheered up...but later was angry with me because I made her put her prescription ointment and cream on before bed. She has excema which worstens in winter. I should tell you that she is only 8 years old. If she is rolling her eyes already at me...am I in for trouble when she actually becomes a teen? I love her so much. I just want her to be everything God has created her to be. I wish the same for my other children.

1 comment:

taryn said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog, Looks like you have a great one, too! I love finding other Christian bloggers out there to help spread the Word. Come by any time...

Taryn