Friday, December 18, 2009

Birthday Lunch

On Wednesday it was my birthday. I never got a chance to do anything special at all, but today my husband took the day off from work. We went out to do a little shopping this morning and then went out for lunch at the Rheinblick. Here is a picture of my mulled Christmas wine called Glüwein and Jamie's beer (Paulaner). For lunch I had Hackfleischsosse and Jamie had the Schweinebrat Brötchen. It was all absolutely delicious! Oh...I almost forgot, for dessert I had the Bienestitch (bee sting cake). Jamie had an Apfelstrudel (apple strudel).

6 comments:

Martha said...

It sounds wonderful!
I am partial to the sauerkraut and pork chops. They're my favorite. :)

Martha said...

I posted the pics on 100delicious
He makes me smile. :)

Bethany said...

THAT is a big beer!

Tracy said...

Oh no! I missed your birthday? How did I do that?!

Gudl said...

And I missed it, too! I am glad you had a good time at the Rheinblick!
Happy belated Birthday and thank you for coming! I wish you a good year ahead. ...

Jenny said...

Happy birthday!