Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sonnenberg Gardens

It is our turn to meet Tracy and Denis. Yesterday we had a good time exploring Sonnenberg Gardens. We also went to lunch at the Rheinblick. (Don't forget to send a picture of that, Rachel) Tomorrow night we will have a barbecue at Rach's house.

Partway through the day, I went home to get Alicia off of the bus. She joined us for the rest of the visit to Sonnenberg. When she and I visited the Japanese garden, she amused us by placing her juice bottle in Buddha's hands. I guess he looked thirsty.

More pictures to come!

3 comments:

joeks said...

That's so fun you could all meet!

Could you do me a favor and tell Tracy I left a question for her on her blog? I was wondering about their return route--we're not far from southern Nebraska. Thanks!

Have fun at the BBQ!

Gudl said...

Looks like you had a nice day in beautiful Canandaigua!!

Ruth said...

Aren't Tracy & Denis sweet! Glad you had a lovely time meeting them.