Thursday, September 11, 2008

Me I Am!

I have been tagged by Kim.
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. List 6 random facts about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by commenting on their blog
6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog

  1. I love poetry....particularly silly rhymes.
  2. I'm really enjoying being a graduate student...even though it is a bit stressful.
  3. I don't really have time for blogging right now in my life.
  4. I am going to bake cookies with Alicia tonight because I love her and said I would do it.
  5. Tomorrow I am visiting a school library in the city of Geneva.
  6. I am very rebellious and refuse to do numbers 4, 5, and 6.
So there you have it!

3 comments:

Martha said...

You are a good mom. Baking cookies when one is tired and distracted can be a big job, but the results are sweet.

Rachel said...

I agree, you are a good mom. I sleep on the couch when I'm tired, and my kids bake the cookies. :)

joeks said...

1.Like on your 9-13-08 post!
3.But we're glad you'll work it in when you can.
4.My mom is visiting. She baked cookies for me! :)