I haven't written much about my husband. Saturday was his birthday and I thought I should do a special blog for him. I spent most of the day in the kitchen creating a nice dinner and dessert for him and cleaning the house so we could have friends over for dinner. Our guests left late and I decided that I would rather go to bed a then go on the computer.
Dinner turned out great and we had a lot of fun too!
Here are my belated 16 things about my husband.
1. His name is Jamie.
2. He is 5'6".
3. He is handsome.
4. He is Godly.
5. He bikes, swims and runs very regularly.
6. He is training for a tri-atholon.
7. He's got a good sense of humor.
8. He's got a good singing voice.
9. Shortly after we were married, he tried out for a local musical and got one of the lead parts.
10. He's a great piano player.
11. He knows a lot about fixing bikes and sometimes people drop off their bikes here for help because something is wrong and they can't figure it out.
12. He's been an inspiration to me to get regular exercise.
13. He does a Bible devotional every morning.
14. He went back to college a few years ago and completed a degree.
15. He knows a lot about apples because he had an orchard on his parent's farm.
16. He loves hiking and has gotten our family into hiking. These pictures were taken last week on a family hike.